Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boddeda.Kishore Kumar 3d Lighting Artist



Worked for   Prana Studios Pvt. Ltd. .Infinity  IT Park.Mumbai..
Worked for TATA ELXI Mumbai
Worked for  Meraux Animation Studio
Present working for  Space Management Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
A summary of my background history in art will show how I can be an asset to your firm, I have:

*      3D Animation skills Specially in Lighting & Rendering 


 *    Strong skills in Lighting, Rendering and Render Troubleshoot in Maya and in Muster Vertex Console .3ds Max and Vray & bunkspeed shot pro ..




*  Advanced skills and experience in Eyon Fusion and Adobe Photoshop


*   Strong Skills in Basic 3d comp in Photoshop and full sequence 3d comp in Fusion and After Effects




I know that my Three  years of experience within the field will help me bring innovation and creativity to your company   Being a 3D artist requires more than just the technical skills but also the creativity that makes art come to life in a 3D manner. This is

 something that I take very passionately and that shows throughout my work which can be found in my portfolio of samples. 


I'm looking forward to a meeting in which I can discuss how my training, experience and special qualifications in the art field can be used to benefit our firm . Please contact me at 9985918443, or


Email me at boddeda.kishorekumar@gmail.com


Projects Worked : Village lo Vinayakudu (Telugu Movie),Animation Add for Titan Watch Show room ,coca cola ..& Title animation


for some movies in Telugu ...etc. . ..




Media 3,vmoon Animations as a freelancer




Projects Worked  : 


 Prana Studios Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai ,Infinity IT Park



Projects working on


ZHU Zhu Pets


Tinker bell 2


Transformers 4


Dotch


Elf on the Shelf


 
 RAONE  ( Sharukh khan's Hindi Movie )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My 3d project